video cv

by নভেম্বর ০৪, ২০২৫ 0 comments

Segment

Time (Approx.)

Action/Visual

Script (Voiceover)

1. Introduction & Objective

0:00 – 0:07

Professional shot, direct eye contact. Maybe a quick transition to a graphic with your name and key skills.

"Hello, my name is Md. Afzal Hossain. My objective is simple: to secure a challenging role where I can immediately utilize my skills while embracing new technological advancements. I am an adaptable, quick learner with strong analytical abilities."

2. Core Strengths & Experience

0:07 – 0:17

Quick cuts showing you teaching, then maybe a graphic/mock-up of a design or code. Transition to a professional, seated shot.

"I bring diverse experience, including a strong background as an Assistant Teacher and practical experience as a Graphic Designer and Assistant Meter Reader for Dhaka WASA. I'm proficient in the MS Office package and fluent in both Bangla and English."

3. Key Technical Skills

0:17 – 0:24

Show a graphic or screen recording of your design work or a simple website you built.

"Technically, I specialize in Graphic Design—using Photoshop and Illustrator. My skills also extend to basic web development with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and basic programming in Python."

4. Education & Call to Action 



  



0:24 – 0:30

Return to the direct eye contact professional shot.

"With a Masters in Political Science and a CGPA of 3.35 in my BSS (Hons), I'm ready for the next challenge. I'm Afzal Hossain, and I look forward to contributing to your team's success. Thank you."

Ballpoint

ডিজাইনার

আফজাল হুসাইন। একজন ওয়েব ডেভেলপার। এই ব্লগটি চাকরীর প্রস্তুতির জন্য করা হয়েছে।.